3D / Casual / Exploration
Want to explore the moon and build a habitable city for mankind? Well do we have the game for you!
Roving Rovers is an extra-terrestrial survival simulation game, in which players are tasked with setting up the first stages of a lunar colony using a rover. This subreddit allows players to share their experiences and interest in Roving Rovers and the wider rover community and achievements.
Roving Rovers started and has continued as a collabaration between Mini Mammoth Games, Flinders University, The Andy Thomas Space Centre and Adelaide University
- Create your own unique rover
- Wander through the world and interact with various machinery
- Build a habitable city for humans to live on the moon
- Easy to understand mechanics
- Modular vehicle design
- Entertaining but also educational game
Singleplayer | Modular Rover | Simulation | 3D